Fun summer snack: strawberries & cream stacks
It’s been really hot here in Montreal for the past week and we have a scorching week up ahead as well. When it’s this hot, it’s hard to spend time in the kitchen cooking but that doesn’t mean I stop craving sweet things.
This week is dedicated to fun summer things, like ice cream and summer fruit and pools. Have a great week everyone!
- In Snax cinnamon pita crisps
- Local strawberries
- Whipping cream or thick goat milk yogurt
- Maple syrup
- Whip the cream with the maple syrup until you get soft peaks. If you’re using yogurt, mix it with the maple and reserve
- Slice the strawberries into 1/4″ slices
- Assemble by stacking the pita crisps, strawberries and cream or yogurt into fun stacks
Note: Make a game of it and let the kids stack these as high as they can before they tumble over and make a delicious mess! Enjoy!