After school special: crispy apple and peanut butter tower
Are you looking for a quick and healthy snack to make with the kids when they come back from school this afternoon? This is the perfect interactive snack that the kids can help make and then enjoy eating. I have enjoyed it myself once or twice
Peanut butter (all natural for a more healthy choice)
In Snax cinnamon pita crisps
- Core the apple and slice it into think 3/4″ slices
- Once you’ve done this, get the kids to take over.
- Have the kids crush a few pieces of In Snax cinnamon crisps
- Let them then spread peanut butter on each slice of apple and top with the crushed In Snax bits
- Have fun stacking the slices into a tower without it falling over!