Recipes from the I am in party!
You will all be receiving the recipes from the Iaminparty by the end of the day today (yay!). In the document, you will find the round-up of fabulous hors-d’œuvres that were served last Tuesday October 12, 2010 at La Guilde Culinaire.
The list of recipes includes:
- Chuck’s scallops, carrot butter on In Cuisin roasted garlic mashed cauliflower
- Salmon tartare on In Snax multigrain crisps
- In Cuisin cauliflower soup shots with crispy chorizo bits and paprika oil
- In Cuisin potato blinis with caramelized onions and olives
- In Cuisin samosas with tamarin sauce
- Beetroot dip with In Snax sea salt crisps
- Hommos with In Snax sea salt crisps
- In Cuisin potato croquettes with home-made tomato sauce
- Verrine of strawberry confit crumble with whipped cream
- Apple and mascarpone bites on In Snax cinnamon crisps
If you who weren’t at the Iaminparty but would still like a copy of the fabulous recipes that were prepared that night, all you have to do is leave us a comment here, on our Facebook wall or Tweet us the following sentence: “I want the #Iaminparty recipes!” and I will be more than happy to share the love and send them to you!
Don’t forget to participate to the contest for your chance to win a gift certificate for dinner for 2 at Chuck Hughes’s restaurant: Le Garde-Manger! You can find all the details about the contest here. Good luck!