Recipe: Salmon rolls with onions, pepper and spinach
This rolled salmon recipe is one of my favourites! It’s easy to make on a weeknight and yet spectacular enough to entertain with. Try it tonight or at your next party.
- A 1kg piece of salmon filet (get a large piece not cut into individual portions)
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of mozzarella or emmental cheese
- 1 red pepper sliced thinly
- 1/2 onion, sliced thinly
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Kitchen twine
- Olive oil
- 2 bags of In Cuisin tomato & basil risotto
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper on both sides
- Place the spinach, red peppers, onion and cheese along the longer side of the salmon and roll tightly. Truss and secure with the kitchen twine
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the salmon is cooked.
- Cut into thick slices and serve with a side of In Cuisin tomato & basil risotto