A healthy chickpea salad for Meatless Monday
Let’s start the week off on the right foot, shall we? This chickpea salad recipe is not only healthy and full of fiber and other essential nutrients, it is also filling and satisfying and absolutely delicious! It’s also perfect for Meatless Mondays, so go ahead and make it for dinner tonight. Leftovers are perfect for lunch too!
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 cup red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp of extra virgin live oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Basil leaves, to taste
- In Snax Multigrain pita crisps
- Put all ingredients together in a bowl and mix
- Serve with a few In Snax multigrain pita crisps
That’s it, simple and oh so delicious! Have a great week everyone!