Recipe: Express lobster poutine
We love Chuck Hughes! He was at our In Cuisin launch party back in October and ever since then, we have been his biggest fans here at In Foods. So when we watched his battle against Bobby Flay this past Sunday on Iron Chef America, we were extremely excited that he won! I was also inspired to do an express lobster poutine using much simpler ingredients and methods than Chuck, for those times when you are craving something luscious like lobster but don’t have the time to do a lobster consommé to use instead of just regular gravy.
- Cream & butter In Cuisin frozen mashed potatoes
- Cooked lobster meat
- Cheese curds
- Store-bought or home-made gravy
- Cook the In Cuisin mashed potatoes according to the instructions on the bag. Mix well.
- Top with the lobster meat cut into bite sizes, the cheese curds and the hot gravy
- If the cheese doesn’t melt, zap it in the microwave for a few seconds until it does