Mad scientist kid party with a dip served in a cabbage head!
Isn’t it just too much fun to organize a kid’s birthday party? I don’t have any children of my own yet but I love looking at photos of children’s parties and I love pitching in whenever I get the chance to help with my little cousin’s birthdays.
When I first came up with this recipe and its presentation method, I thought it would make such a great dip for a kids party! What could be more fun for a party with a “mad scientist” theme then a dip that looks like a brain?
If you don’t have any kids to throw a party for, this dip is just as good for adults. You can use the cabbage leaves to dip in and enjoy!
- 1 big cabbage head
- 1 cup of ricotta
- 1/4 cup of sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of olive paste (tapenade)
- In Snax pita crisps (multigrain or sea salt)
- Sliced vegetables of your choice
- Cut the cabbage head horizontally about a third of the way down and scoop out part of the interior
- Mix the ricotta, olive paste and sun-dried tomatoes
- Place the mix inside the cabbage and serve on a platter with In Snax pita crisps and some fresh veggies
Have a great weekend everyone!