International cocktail party!
I love throwing parties and serving all kinds of different bites. Imagine if you can have an international tapas party where you serve food from different parts of the world; how cool would that be? I’m Greek and my fiance is Lebanese so I thought these two bites would represent us perfectly! The weekend is almost here, why not take the initiative to throw an international cocktail party for your friends and family?
- 1 bunch of parsley, minced finely
- 1/2 bunch of mint, minced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced finely
- 1 white onion, diced finely
- A handful of bulgur soaked in hot water for about 15 minutes
- In Snax sea salt crisps
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup of good olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the vegetables and bulgur together
- Season at the last minute then place a small amount on each In Snax crisp and serve
You will find a great recipe for the ubiquitous Greek spread Taramosalata right here. You can also buy some at the grocery store or even from your favourite Greek restaurant. Place a small dollop on each In Snax crisp, top with some bits of chives and serve.