Recipe: Easy grilled chicken and asparagus risotto
It’s Monday, things are always hectic at the beginning of the week and you don’t feel like cooking a big meal? No problem! I have an easy and quick solution for you! Simply grill, bake or broil some chicken breasts and serve with 2-minute In Cuisin asparagus and pea risotto. Everyone will love this fun and nutritious meal and you will have time to take care of the important things in life!
- Chicken breasts (one per person)
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice (1 Tbs per breast)
- Whatever herb you have on hand
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 bags of In Cuisin asparagus & pea risotto (2 bag serves 4)
- Brush the breasts with olive oil and squeeze the lemon right on top. Salt and pepper on both sides and sprinkle with herbs if you have some on hand.
- Grill the breasts until done or bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes
- Prepare the risotto according to the instructions on the bag and serve alongside.