Family game night
When I was little, one of my favourite nights of the week was family game night. It was a chance for my family and I to get together and spend time with each other. We played board and card games and always snacked on delicious things.
We always looked forward to the snacks on game nights because they were different from what we would eat on a daily basis. They were special and delicious and I think this dip recipe is the perfect accompaniment to your family game night.
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano
- Canned green chilies, chopped (to taste) (optional)
- Panko (Japanese bread crumbs) to top
- In Snax multigrain pita crisps
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together
- Top with the panko and serve with the In Snax crisps
Do you have a family game night with your loved ones? What kind of games do you play and most importantly, what kinds of snacks do you serve?
Have a great weekend everyone!