Recipe: easy seafood paella
This easy seafood paella will bring sunshine and warmth into your kitchen. Travel to Spain without ever leaving your home! And it only takes about 30 minutes to make!
- 12 shrimps
- 10 clams
- 2 chorizo sausages, chopped
- 2 bags of In Cuisin tomato & basil risotto
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of green peas (fresh or frozen)
- Season the shrimps and clams and sauté in some olive oil until cooked. Add the cooked chorizo and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Add the In Cuisin risotto, the chicken stock and the tomato sauce and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the green peas and warm up for a few more minutes then serve with a garnish of fresh parsley