Recipe: Greek yogurt and feta cheese dip
On Monday, I revealed some details about my wedding day that’s coming up in a couple of weeks, simply because I couldn’t resist sharing some of the planning with you all. Today I am revealing yet another detail, a dip that will actually be served on my wedding day during the cocktail portion of the evening. I’ve already had a taste test and it is delicious in its simplicity. Give it a try and you’ll be amazed at how good it is!
- One container of your favourite brand of Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Greek feta, crumbled
- 2 Tsp mint, chopped
- Fill your serving container with the Greek yogurt
- Mix the feta with the mint and top the yogurt
- Serve with some Sea Salt In Snax pita crisps
Such an easy dip to make, so simple yet the flavours are delicious! Try it and let me know if you like it.