Grilled pineapple with ricotta and In Snax cinnamon crisps
It’s no secret that I love spending time at the barbecue in the summer. I am always looking for new ideas and recipes for the grill. Everyone knows how to grill meat, fish or vegetables but did you know that grilled fruit is also delicious? Some of my favourite fruit to grill are peaches, apricots, plums, apples and pineapple. Add a little bit of whipped cream, sweetened mascarpone or ricotta and you’ve got yourself a great dessert!
- One pineapple, peeled and sliced
- One container of ricotta cheese
- A few tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- One cup of roughly chopped In Snax cinnamon crisps
- Heat your grill and grill the pineapple slices for a couple of minutes on each side until they are slightly charred and soft
- Assemble by stacking the pineapple slices with some ricotta, a handful of cinnamon crisps
- Drizzle with honey and serve
Super easy, quick and so delicious! Do you have any favourite grilled fruit desserts?