Easy and quick chocolate mug cake
It’s an absolutely beautiful Monday today in Montreal! Feels like summer is finally here! I thought we could celebrate with a quick and easy chocolate mug cake! In 5 minutes, you can find yourself sinking your spoon into a lovely, gooey, chocolatey cake. What do you say?
For each cake you will need:
- 4 Tbs sugar
- 2 Tbs cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbs milk
- 3 Tbs melted butter
- Some crushed In Snax cinnamon pita crisps
- Put the dry ingredients in the mug and mix
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg with the wet ingredients. Add to the dry ingredients and mix well, making sure all the dry ingredients are mixed in
- Add the crushed pita crisps in the batter or all around the cup before you put in your mix
- Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes at high. Take it out and let it cool for a couple of minutes then eat straight from the mug like I do or invert onto a serving plate and dust with powdered sugar. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream. Enjoy!