Three easy and delicious fall drinks
Fall is knocking at our door and I just love enjoying cozy nights with a sweater and a good, comforting hot drink. Here are 3 great and delicious fall drinks that will keep you warm.
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz Goldschlager (cinnamon liqueur with gold flakes)
- 1/2 cup Apple juice
- Brown sugar
- Into a shaker mix apple juice with the vodka and Goldschlager. Shake it well by adding ice cube into the shaker.
- Rim the top of your glass with a little apple juice and rim it again with brown sugar. This will add some flavor to your drink.
- 450 ml freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 50 ml Cognac
- Orange zest
- Into a big pot, pour the fresh coffee and add the cinnamon stick, the brown sugar, orange zest a let it simmer for 10 minutes. It is important not to let it boil. Once ready serve hot.
- Apple juice
- Cinnamon stick
- Pour the apple juice into a pot and add a stick of cinnamon. Let them simmer for 10 minutes. It is important not to let them boil.
- Once ready serve into a coffee mug. It will taste like warm apple pie.