Recipe: Easy crustless quiche
This is a great recipe that comes from one of my colleagues. I thought it sounded great and tried and it worked on the first try! So it can also qualify as an easy recipe because the hardest part of making quiche is making the dough and in this recipe, the dough is just left out completely! It still leaves you with a very tasty and gorgeous recipe! Look at that picture and tell me you don’t want one right now!
- 1 bag of In Cuisin cream & butter mash
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- 1/2 white onion, minced
- 2 tbs of parsley
- 4 pieces of goat cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of smoked ham chopped into pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tbs of flour
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place the In Cuisin mash and microwave.
- In a pan, sauté the onion and ham in the olive oil with salt and pepper until the onion turns translucent. Let cool then stir in the chopped parsley
- In another bowl, mix together the milk, eggs and flour. Once mixed add in the mash and the sautéed mixture
- Oil your quiche dish (or 4 individual dishes) and pour the mixture in. Top with the pieces of goat cheese
- Bake for 25 minutes and let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Enjoy! I really love this recipe!