Hosting a bridal shower with an easy chili-lime shrimp bite recipe
So many of my friends are getting married and so am I in a few weeks! So exciting! I love bridal showers, I like attending them, helping organizing them and I’m sure I’ll love being at the center of one when mine comes up
Hosting a bridal shower can be so much fun. Creating the menu, coming up with some games to play, organizing goody bags, all that makes it fun for me. It can be daunting to have to prepare all that food but it doesn’t have to be if you’re organized. Here’s one bite that looks elegant, is delicious and easy to prepare. It also goes perfectly well with a nice glass of bubbly!
- A pack of wonton wrappers
- 12 shrimps, peeled and deveined
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 bag of In Cuisin asparagus and pea risotto
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper and chili flakes to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Brush the wonton wrappers with oil and arrange them in a mini-muffin pan. Bake until golden and crispy then let them cool.
- In the meantime, mix the shrimp with a bit of oil, some lime zest and juice, some salt, pepper and chili flakes to taste. Bake until cooked through
- Prepare the risotto according to the instructions on the bag.
- Place a bit of risotto inside each cup, top with a shrimp and serve with some lime wedges on the side