Valentine’s Day kids crafts: heart-shaped friendship rings
My 3-year old and her “BFF” love to give each other crafty gifts for special occasions; it might be friendship bracelets for Christmas or special necklaces just because they feel like it.
Valentines’s Day is fast approaching, and at the request of the little one, we decided to make heart-shaped rings for her little friend. It’s a fun activity to do with your kids and you can give offer them to their friends, teachers or siblings.
- White glue
- Buttons (heart shaped buttons, different sizes and shapes buttons etc.)
- Small hole punch
- Chenille stems (Pipe cleaner)
- Card stock paper
- Cut out small heart shapes from your card stock paper
- Use the hole punch and create 2 holes in the middle of your heart shapes
- Cut a couple of inches of chenille stem. Bend it in half and push the ends through the holes
- Put the ring on your child’s finger and close up to fit. Cut the excess of chenille stem
- Remove from your child’s finger, glue on buttons and other adornments