Throw a barbecue skewer party!
This week-end, throw a barbecue party!
It’s no secret that I love grilling and using my barbecue almost exclusively in the summer. For my weekly grilling party this week, I am having some family and friends over for a barbecue. I thought it would be a great idea to have a “kebab party”. Each of your guest can then assemble their own skewers the way they like them and enjoy the evening.
- A variety of meats, cut into cubes and marinated (chicken, steak, pork, etc.)
- A variety of fish and seafood, marinated and cut into cubes (fish, shrimp, scallops, etc.)
- A variety of vegetables (tomatoes, peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.)
- Some pre-soaked wooden skewers
- A variety of condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish, etc.)
- A variety of In Snax pita crisps to accompany the skewers
- Preheat your grill
- Place the different ingredients in separate bowls, “buffet-style”
- Let your guests assemble their skewers to their liking and grill away!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!