Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Father’s Day to my dad and to all the dads out there! This weekend is the time to celebrate the most important man in your life!
And what better way to celebrate this great day day then with a barbecue! If my dad is any reference, grilling meat or fish will be the best way to celebrate your dad. Here are some great grilling recipes for the special man in your life:
- Grilled flank steak with tomato & basil risotto
- Cedar-plank grilled salmon with spinach risotto
- Cedar-smoked brie with raspberry mint jam
- Grilled T-Bone steak with garlic & chives mashed potatoes
- Barbecue shrimp with roasted garlic
- Grilled summer peaches with sweet vanilla cream
For more great grilling ideas for your dad, check out our Pinterest “On the grill” board!
Have a great Father’s Day weekend!