Bridal shower week: delicious bites
This is our final bridal shower week article. I’ve already spoken about the importance of picking the right venue for your bridal shower and about making the perfect cocktails. Today, I’d like to talk about something that’s near and dear to my heart at any gathering: the food!
Whether you choose to go with a caterer or to make the food yourself, I much prefer serving little bites that can be eaten at room temperature so that your guests can nibble on them throughout the shower. This is one bite that can be prepared ahead of time and served at the very last minute. It’s pretty, fancy and delicious!
Crunchy prosciutto bites (makes 24)
- 24 fresh French green beans, quickly blanched
- 24 thin prosciutto slices
- A bag of sea salt In Snax pita crisps
- Fresh black pepper and olive oil
- Wrap each green bean with a prosciutto slice
- Place on a pita crisp and drizzle with olive oil and fresh black pepper just before serving