5 things I love about spring in Montreal
I thought I’d keep it light for this Friday afternoon and share with you 5 things I love about spring in Montreal
- No more snow, ice or slush, woohoo!
- Watching my dogs frolic in the park without freezing their little paws off
- The fact that people rush to sit outside on terraces when it’s barely above zero, only in Montreal!
- Longer days, warmer nights
- Barbecuing! I just love the fact that I can eat great grilled steak and fish again!
Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the warmer weather!
Photo: Vadim Daniel, www.vadimdaniel.com