Mashed potatoes made easy: Cheddar and broccoli
This week, I’d like to talk to you about the In Cuisin mashed potatoes. Now that the holidays are almost here, mashed potatoes are the most traditional and loved side dish by all, adults and kids alike. They go well with all the traditional holiday meals like roast turkey and baked ham. We at In Cuisin know that you have better things to do with your time than peel, chop and cook potatoes. With In Cuisin mashed potatoes, all the hard and tedious work has already been done. All you have to do is put your frozen In Cuisin pellets in the microwave for 2 minutes and voilà! you have a steaming bowl of luscious and creamy mashed potatoes in minutes. The nice thing about these mashes is that you can personalize them to your tastes and make them as fancy – or as plain – as you like. This whole week, I’m going to show you some of the ways you can personalize them to create a brand new side dish every time.
We start off today with a cheddar and broccoli mashed potato. This recipe serves four people.
- 2 bags of In Cuisin butter and cream
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- Boil or steam the broccoli florets then reserve
- Cook the In Cuisin mash potatoes according to the instructions on the bag
- Mix the potatoes with the cheddar and broccoli and serve
- 2 sacs de purée de pommes de terre In Cuisin beurre et crème
- 1 tasse de fromage cheddar râpé
- 1 tasse de broccoli coupé en petits morceaux
- Faites cuire le broccoli et réservez
- Faites cuire la purée de pommes de terre In Cuisin en suivant les instructions sur le sac
- Mélangez la purée avec le fromage et les broccolis et servez