And the winner of the I am in Contest is…
Finally, this is the day you’ve all been waiting for, the day we announce who the winner of the I am in Contest is! We announced this contest at the launch party for the In Cuisin products with Chuck Hughes a couple of weeks ago. We were so happy to see so many of you participating! Some of you have been really creative (hello Potato Ice Cream!) and we applaud everyone’s effort.
Here’s a list of all the recipes that were submitted:
- La déroutée – Croustade d’un soir aux bleuets et fleurs d’hibiscus
- En-cas – Le cassoulet: un plat de gars
- Lorena Rossi – Chicken Saltimbocca
- Caroline Friedmann – Soufflé In
- Itinéraires gourmands – Bonbons “Choco-choc croustillant canelle” à la façon Chuck Hughes…
- Cheese and Olive – Stay with me here… Potato… Ice Cream… trust me okay?
- Kitchen Heals Soul – Sea salt and cinnamon pita chip brownies
All the recipes seem absolutely amazing and I would like to try them all! Unfortunately, we could only pick one winner out of the lot so here it goes: the winner of the gift certificate for dinner for 2 at Chuck Hughes’s restaurant Le Garde-Manger is…. (drumroll please!)
Caroline Friedmann with her “Soufflé In” recipe!
Félicitations Caroline!! Ta recette fera la une de ce blogue pendant le mois de décembre en format vidéo puisque je la referai moi même! J’ai hâte!
Don’t hesitate to post any recipe you make using In Snax or In Cuisin products on our Facebook page, we would love to see them and get inspired. A special thanks to all those who participated, it was so much fun to read all the recipes and I am sure I’ll be making a few of them soon (note to self: must get an ice cream maker!)